(A)the characteristics of treatment of deciduous caries is drug treatment, same with permanent teeth caries.
1. Grinding method
The caries of Adjacent surface of the anterior teeth no need to fill the surface and repair, can use to remove the film cutting or grinding method to stop the development of dental caries. The method is that the adjacent teeth of the anterior teeth are polished by edge sand or split drill to remove the carious tissue, and the width of the cut end of the tooth is reduced, and the adjacent space is eight-shaped outwardly to facilitate self-cleaning. Slice to grasp the fulcrum, pay attention not to damage the soft tissue, only caries out of caries, to retain healthy dental tissue. After cutting the teeth should be coated with fluoride, to prevent the recurrence of dental caries.
The primary method of deciduous tooth filling is the same as that of permanent tooth filling, but the filling of deciduous teeth has its own characteristics:
(1) in a class of hole preparation, when the surface of the fosse caries was dotted distribution, can be made into a single hole, do not have a cavity into one.
(2) to remove caries as long as the organization does not have to do too much preventive expansion.
(3) do not have to emphasize the end of the flat wall straight, deep groove can do as the bottom to avoid the medullary angle of high angle of the deciduous teeth
(4) in the second type of hole preparation, due to the narrow neck of the deciduous teeth significantly, the shaft wall can be made to be tilt state same with the tooth surface. or to be multi-step in order to protect the angle of the horn.
(5) If the adjacent caries is smaller, does not damage the contact point, can do the adjacent jaw hole with no step.
(6) in the three types of hole preparation, if adjacent caries is larger, in order to facilitate the operation, the dovetail can be done in the lips.
(7) due to the force of deciduous bite is not big, generally only to be single bottom, the bottom material commonly to be made with zinc oxide clove oil cement.
(8) In addition to dental amalgam filling, but also commonly use glass ionomer cement powder, such as filling with the latter ,could not do the bottom.
3. Crown repair method
When the scope of deciduous tooth defects, can not be filled with repair, the artificial crown can be used to repair. Posterior teeth with metal crown, anterior teeth commonly is made with polycarbonate sleeve. Method of operation: first remove the caries of bad tooth tissue, and then drill or diamond dressing. Select the appropriate basic finished crown, and according to the situation of the teeth to dress. And then with a glass ionomer cement or composite resin crown and dental cement, and finally adjust the occlusion.
B)the characteristics of deciduous tooth pulp disease, apical disease treatment:
1. Vital pulpotomy
When the inflammation is limited to the cavernous, the viable myelotomy. The use of calcium hydroxide as a capping agent of pulpotomy and the same with adult basically.
Formaldehyde formaldehyde method: in the block anesthesia or local infiltration anesthesia to remove caries, pulp, cut the deciduous teeth crown pulp, sodium hypochlorite and hydrogen peroxide solution alternately rinse the medullary cavity, put formaldehyde formaldehyde small cotton ball in the root canal orifice, 3-5 minutes After the removal of cotton balls, home FC paste in the face of the broken pulp, basic the zinc oxide clove oil cement at the end of the permanent home filling body. Can also be divided into two visits, that is, in the medullary cavity sealed formaldehyde cresol cotton ball 3-5 days, such as the pulp has no vitality in the medullary cavity and placed FC paste, do permanent filling.
2. Root canal therapy
Deciduous pulpitis, apical periodontitis which can do root canal treatment. Root canal treatment of deciduous teeth and permanent teeth are basically the same, but it should be noted:
(1) when deciduous root absorb, the apical foramen is without narrowing Department, with the hand is difficult to determine the root length. In the expansion of the root must refer to the X-ray film, so as not to expand the needle beyond the apical foramen.
(2) the expansion of the root require the net to infect the dentin and root canal basic patency can be.
(3) the use of root canal filling material should be able to absorb with the root absorption, such as: zinc oxide eugenol paste, iodoform paste.
(4) If the apical fistula, should be combined with fistula scratching, scraping the root tip granulation tissue, closed fistula.
C) treatment characteristics of young permanent tooth disease:
1. Young permanent pulp angle is higher, in the prepared hole should pay attention to anatomical characteristics, so as not to accidentally exposed pulp.
2.big Young permanent pulp marrow cavity, rich blood supply, so the repair capacity of the deep cavity near the caries does not have to completely soften the dentin, calcium hydroxide can be used to do indirect pulp capping, about 10 weeks to the net soften dentin, Do filling.
3. Apical hole is not fully formed, it should be done apical plastic surgery, first prepared by conventional root canal, and then send calcium hydroxide to the root canal, closed 3-6 months after the referral, such as apical foramen has been reduced or Atresia, then remove the root canal paste, replaced with gutta percha root charge, and then a permanent filling.